I quite often come across links that I find interesting, full of things I should know about and sometimes just down right fascinating. Here are a few of them that I have been reading in the last month. Feel free to link any of your own in the comments. Let’s look at it as a community noticeboard board.
1. Looking for a job? www.ethicaljobs.com
2. Looking for a weekend away in April? Hazelcombe Farm– workshops on scything, blacksmithing and chicken processing just to name a few.
3. Not sure what to wear? A Year of Ethical Fashion
4. Village Milk– vending machines in NZ selling real milk.
5. www.202020vision.com– 20% more green spaces in urban areas by 2020
and I think the most important one…
6. TPP- Should I be paying attention? The Witches Kitchen
Are there any green links you would like to link?
From Richard- Green Building Forum– UK
From Lily- Schulz Organic Milk– Victoria
From Rose- Shop Ethical– ethical consumer guide
From Johanna- What I’d say if I was wrong about climate change– blog post